Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Au Revoir Simone Remix

I did a remix for Au Revoir Simone while I was out in LA recently. I haven't given it out, with the exception of a special couple people. One of those special people's wrote me a pretty awesome response about it today so I decided it was time to set'r free. I hope you enjoy. I don't know the entire band but Erika(who I do know) is a super sweet girl, was really helpful during the process (along with Rod there Manager), and her band is pretty damn awesome so please check them out if you haven't already. - T.G

"THIS REMIX IS HAUNTING LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!!....the music would have a masturbating robot feeling guilty after the fact...and then he goes on a face-punching spree because he realizes just how lonely he is..." - Abraham Beltran (Soundwaves KPFK 90.7 Los Angeles)

No comments:

Post a Comment