Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Welcome

Hello World. I am Christopher Schuyler Branch aka Sky. I am an artist. Everything that Art is I am.  Audio/Visual. This is my everythang. I will try and be as honest and open as possible. I will attempt to show the outlook of a young black man today.  I am an only child raised by a single parent in DC; my first love, but now reside in NY. And i'm just tryin to do me & create the life i want and feel i deserve. I by no means am perfect and to this point I have made many mistakes along my road to now and i am sure during this blog i will relive many tales.  I have my points and beliefs but possibly the one I believe in the most is perhaps the hardest for me to grasp. To always be open to change. Which I believe is the key to evolving and becoming a better person, which leads to happier, longer, and more productive life. Change is the enemy of procrastination but when blended with ego they can appear friends. But positivity is now the drug to free the inhibitions for my life to change. With all that said I CAN DO ALL THINGS. WATCH ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment